This is simple, fun and really easy.
This amazing chocolate bar can be made with regular chocolate chips or if you prefer – low carb, sugar-free chips. Technically pomegranates are not keto so if you are strict consider replacing the pomegranates with dried strawberries. With just a few ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll be enjoying your chocolate bar within an hour!
Watch this video for the recipe details…
Ingredients for Pomegranate and Toasted Almond Chocolate Bars:
2+ ounces of sugar-free chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
1 to 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices
1 to 2 ounces of pomegranate seeds
Le Creuset silicone craft series small spatula
Delicious Pomegranate and Toasted Almond Chocolate Bar
- 2 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices
- 1 to 2 ounces of pomegranate seeds
- Add one ounce of chocolate in a microwave save bowl, be careful not to burn it
- Add remaining chocolate to the melted chocolate and stir to combine, this will help it to harden properly
- Spread chocolate into chocolate bar mold
- Sprinkle on almonds and pomegranates
- Refrigerated until thoroughly cooled and hardened
I encourage you to try different ingredients. I like pistachios, coconut, toffee, marshmallows, etc. Please let us know in the comments below what you use!
Check out this delicious recipe for Keto Salted Almond Crispy Chocolate Bars!
Thank you for watching! Check out our other Food posts.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This was so delicious! I love how the flavors of the pomegranate and almonds really go together. A perfect easy desert!
Thanks Starfish! Totally, the sweet and juicy pomegranate and slightly salty almonds… in a quick and easy snack! What else do you need?