Simple, easy and fun!
This amazing chocolate bar is low carb, sugar-free and keto friendly. With four ingredients and 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying your own Keto Salted Almond Crispy Chocolate Bar!
Watch this video for the recipe details…
1 to 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices
1 to 2 tablespoons protein puffs
1 pinch of flake salt
Keto Salted Almond Crispy Chocolate Bar
- 2 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of protein crispies
- flake salt to taste
- Add one ounce of chocolate in a microwave save bowl, be careful not to burn it
- Add remaining chocolate to the melted chocolate and stir to combine, this will help it to harden properly
- Spread chocolate into chocolate bar mold
- Sprinkle on almonds and protein crispies
- Refrigerated until thoroughly cooled and hardened
Macros per bar:
Net Carbs: 3.4
I encourage you to try different ingredients. I like pomegranates, pistachios, coconut, toffee, marshmallows, etc. Please let us know in the comments below what you use!
Check out this amazing Pomegranate and Toasted Almond Chocolate Bar recipe!
Thank you for watching! Check out our other Food posts.
BraverGuide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.